Bedrijf: Hilton Worldwide NL
What are we looking for?
A Banqueting waiter/ess serving Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Flexible to work morning and evening shifts during the week and weekend days
- Previous Banqueting/ F&B experience in 4-5 star hotel or high quality restaurant
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage products
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations
- Positive working attitude
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service and eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Fluent in the English language
- Excellent grooming
- Flexibility to work morning, afternoon, evening and night shifts in case required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Fluent Dutch speaking and writing
- Knowledge of food hygiene regulations
- Relevant educational background
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits.
Hilton Schiphol is recruiting for a Banqueting Waiter/ess (0hrs) Are you passionate about F&B?
We are looking for a Banqueting Waiter/ess (0hrs) to complete our Banquet & Events team. Do you want to become part of our brand new team and work in an inspiring environment? Apply today!
A Banqueting waiter/ess with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for welcoming guests, managing banquet set-ups and serving guests of all banquets and events in the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brands reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because its with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Banqueting waiter/ess, you are responsible for seating guests and managing table set-ups to deliver an excellent guest experience in our banquet and event outlets. A banqueting waiter/ess would be required to strive and achieve departmental targets. More specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Ensure all guests receive their food and beverage orders as requested
- Set-up of all meeting rooms according to standards in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow the brand standards
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety reglislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments/ outlets wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Ensure mise-en-place is well stocked at all stations