The Cloud Operations and Innovation (CO+I) Principal Program Manager will be responsible for working directly with numerous internal and external teams across the CO+I organization to drive more connected workstreams across stakeholders and advance mature and repeatable processes. This is to be achieved with a customer-centric mindset and in partnership and collaboration with program managers across CO+I.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and influence the way one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cloud environments is built and supported. As a critical part of the CIPM team within Microsoft’s CO+I Organization, this role will help define how we improve overall delivery for new Cloud initiatives. We are all about creative solution delivery to exceed our customers’ expectations.
In alignment with our Microsoft values, we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment for all employees to positively impact our culture every day.Responsibilities
- Identify and deliver improvement activities across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- Oversee multiple projects and/or programs working across multiple internal and external teams to ensure they are successfully delivered in accordance with established requirements, timelines and within budget.
- Lead and facilitate LEAN/process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- Work with key business stakeholders, and cross-functional champions, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing program of change
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- Identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system
- Take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls
- Elicit requirements and drive process change using stakeholders’ interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis
- Actively monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
- Ensure the business impact and project objectives/dependencies are identified, reported, and managed at all times
- Establish strong collaborative relationships with both internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Develops and delivers presentations to communicate proposals, initiatives and progress
- Conduct business reviews to highlight program progress. Develop and present relevant program metrics and key results.
- Support cross functional team building by building mutual trust and encourages respect and cooperation among team members
- Learn, live, and coach the One Microsoft culture and values. Lead through change by bringing clarity, generating energy, and delivering success.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical , scientific field or related feilds
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
- 5- 7+ years' experience in process improvement (Lean Six sigma - including DMAIC) and transformational projects
- Demonstrated experience in implementing Continuous Improvement (Lean Six Sigma and/or similar) methodologies
- Minimum of 2 years of equivalent Experience working in datacenter or other critical infrastructure environments.
- Comprehensive understanding of end-to-end Datacenter Supply Chain
- Experience in leading large, crossteam collaborative programs.
Preferred, but not required:
- Project or program management certification(s) (PMP, PMI, CAPM, etc.).
- Willingness to support a flexible travel schedule (up to 25%).
- Ability to deliver and maintain mature processes, procedures, program baselines, training, and improvement plans.
- Ability to document and improve work processes to make workflow more efficient and productive.
- Experience with multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, and compelling presentations and content to executive-level management.
- Experience communicating effectively across diverse cultures.
- Growth mindset: Curiosity, a desire to learn, self-motivation to explore new ideas, a tendency to embrace challenges, learn from failures, and find inspiration in the success of others
- A start up mentality to move and iterate quickly with a focus on driving growth.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.