The Vlisco Logistic department is looking for a Sales & Operations Planning lead. As S&OP lead you will manage the sales and operational planning processes with its stakeholders. The objective is to balance the customer demand, supply of finished products while optimizing the inventories in a cost-effective manner.
You will further optimize the process to a financially driven decision process. Next to this you will be responsible for coaching the team members, monthly reporting and giving meaningful input for supply chain improvements.
What are your key tasks?
- Leading the monthly S&OP process and preparing plans with a 12 month rolling forecast.
- Collecting, assessing and evaluating the input received from other departments.
- Making gap-analyses of the achieved performance in comparison with budget, and setting priorities or taking corrective measures.
- Preparation of quantitative scenarios (volumes and financial value) to optimize the result of the Vlisco brand.
- Recognize and evaluate bottlenecks in supply chain related (work) processes and ensure implementation of improvements.
- Participate in various projects within supply chain.
- Leading and motivating the S&OP team.
What is your background?
- Master degree within Logistics and Operations or Business Administration.
- 3 - 10 years of relevant S&OP experience (e.g. FMCG, Fashion).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and BI tooling (Qlikview preferred)
- Proven knowledge of financial scenarios with analytical and numerical skills.
- A process driven team player with persuasiveness.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
- A professional enthusiastic team and a dynamic job in a growing organization.
- Competitive salary on fulltime base.
- 13th month payment, bonus options and good working conditions.
- Several secondary employment conditions, such as: Travel allowance, an annual budget for personal growth, personal development and vitality, a bicycle plan, etc.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to HR by email recruitment[at]vlisco.com. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.