Are you looking for a unique working environment where no one day is ever the same? As a Warehouse Employee at Eindhoven Airport, you will be joining a fun team in an international and dynamic environment. A varied range of luxury A-brands will surround you.Reach your full potential as a Warehouse Employee
As a Warehouse Employee, you will join the Logistics team of our stores at Eindhoven Airport. Eindhoven Airport is a lively and dynamic environment; no one day is ever the same. This means this position is not for a 9-5 mentality and requires flexibility. As we are open between 05:00 and 22:00, your working hours can vary somewhere between this timetable.
A few examples of your tasks as a Warehouse Employee are:
- Keeping track of the inventory to make sure our stock is always up-to-date;
- Inbound of products and goods;
- Maintaining an excellent looking warehouse and store;
- Replenish the products in the store from the warehouse;
- Supporting your colleagues in the store, for example, for checkouts, in case it is busy;
- Lots of fun with your colleagues.
Your friends and family describe you as an enthusiastic and social person. You are happy to help your colleagues and customers.
- have working experience in the warehouse (plus);
- are ambitious, and a hard worker;
- look representative;
- are socially skilled;
- have a good command of the Dutch and English language in speaking.
- An hourly wage of €10,15 if you are under the age of 21 and €11,05 if you are 21 years or older;
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days
- A net travel allowance of up to €215 per month
To be allowed to work behind customs at Eindhoven Airport, you need an Airport ID Card. You will receive the Airport ID Card when you have received a Declaration of No Objection (VGB). You will be working in a highly secured customs environment, which is why the VGB statement is required. One of the conditions, is that you have been registered on an address in the Netherlands for the past 8 years. The approval for this Airport ID Card can take four to eight weeks. When your Airport ID Card is ready, you can start as a Warehouse Employee.This is CAPI by B&S
Capi is a niche player in the electronics market, among others, with many years of experience in the airport retail sector. Unlike other electronics retailers, we specialize in the duty-free & travel market of international & domestic airports, cruise ships & ferries & military & border shops.
We offer air travelers a targeted range of consumer electronic lifestyle products and accessories. Our goal is to create inspiring shopping experiences and outperform our competitors on price and product innovation. With this we support airports in offering an attractive and inspiring shopping environment for travelers.
Capi is part of B&S. B&S is a tech company in the consumer goods industry with a mission to make premium consumer goods available everywhere and for everyone. We believe that access to consumer products that bring pleasure and comfort to everyday life should be easy anywhere in the world.