Manual fulfilment operator Breda
If you are looking for a job that will fulfil and challenge you, you have found the perfect vacancy for you! Manpower is looking for fulfilment operators for our client in Breda. In exchange for your full-time availability you will receive a direct contract with the company
as well as a gross hourly wage of €11.24. Would you like to learn more about the specifications of this job? Then keep reading and don’t hesitate to apply! Manpower is looking for multiple manual fulfilment operators for a company in Breda.
Your main responsibility in this role is to personalise debit and credit cards according to customer specifications. The tools you will be using include production stationeries and packaging materials. To ensure a smooth production process you will work alongside operators, technicians and supervisors. You will also be responsible for performing equipment maintenance and adjustments as well as quality inspections. This includes identifying production and quality issues and recommending action as needed.
Your working day includes, but isn’t limited to, the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Providing products that meet customer quality and security requirements
- Carrying out quality inspection, packaging and manual fulfilment operation duties
- Verifying the quality of work
- Setting up manual fulfilment stations including all necessary materials
- Maintaining a safe and clean work space
- Performing additional duties as specified by the team leaders
- Direct contract with our client
- Gross salary of €11.24 per hour (including shift fees, you will earn €12.81 per hour!)
- Shift fee of 17% on top of your salary
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A job for a longer period of time
Over de werkgever
You will be working at a production company that specialises in creating secure products for its customers. We can’t give you any more information about the organization. When you have progressed in your application we’ll be happy to share more information about the company with you.
As a fulfilment operator you will work in rotating shifts. You will work from Monday till Friday during the following hours:
- Early shift: 6.00 – 14.30 hrs
- Late shift: 14.00 – 22.30 hrs
Preferably, you live in or near Breda, Tilburg, Oosterhout of Etten-Leur.
- Good command of the English language due to communication with colleagues
- Availability of 40 hours per week and willing to work in shifts
- Able to apply for a code of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) at your local municipality
If you meet the requirements mentioned above and you are interested in the position, please apply! Manpower will contact you within two working days to discuss your application.
Wat wij bieden
€ 11,24 tot € 12,81
For more information please contact Robin Van Loon via email@example.com or call 088 282-8128.vast