Alturna Networks is a supplier of pre-owned high-end network equipment (mainly Cisco) to large enterprises. The product range includes routers, switches, access servers and network modules. Founded in 2006, Alturna Networks is a young, enthusiastic and fast-growing sales organization. We are now expanding our business. Therefore we’re looking for an experienced warehouse employee. The warehouse employee will be located at our Alturna European HQ and reports to the Operations Manager. He/she will be responsible for receiving all components from our suppliers or customers and sending all shipments, as necessary on a daily basis. He/she is also responsible for the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse, combined with regular inventory checks and re-stocking duties.
- Unpacking, checking the quality and booking all incoming products into the internal ERP system (receiving).
- Report quality issues to office management for action.
- Cleaning the received products and preparing them for testing.
- Re-stocking all components that have been tested or do not require testing.
- Prepare all orders for shipment.
- Book all shipped orders out of the internal ERP system and check that all documents are correct as part of the final inspection.
- Inventory & quality checks.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Positive influencer with a great work ethic and professional approach.
- Working proficiency of English (Dutch not required, but helpful).
- Abililty to work hard, but detail-oriented and accurate.
- Experience in a warehouse is an advantage.
- Fast growing, non cyclical company with interesting challenges.
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere.
- Generous rewards.
- Good prospects for the future.
Are you interested?
Please send an English resume and motivation letter to: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –