What are you going to do as a MARINE DESIGN ENGINEER?
You are going to be responsible for the design engineering and technical calculations of marine vessel and luxury yacht exhaust systems, deck equipment, and other technical installations and systems.
You will also be responsible for running trials of the systems and providing on-site technical support for clients.
You will also be responsible for supporting the sales team in terms of providing technical and commercial advice.
So, what's in it for you?
* High-end salary and benefits
* Working for a successful and fast growing organization
* Career growth opportunities
* Interesting projects & clients
What is expected of you as a MARINE DESIGN ENGINEER?
* 3+ years' experience as a marine design engineer, yacht design engineer, naval architect or marine AutoCAD technician or other relevant technical experience
* HBO/Bachelor/Master's Degree: Industrial Design Engineering with a minor in Yacht Design or Marine Engineering; or Maritime Engineering (SWTK); must have proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, Adobe design programs, and AutoCAD
* RESIDENCE & QUALIFIED TO WORK IN THE NETHERLANDS + FLUENT ENGLISH and/or DUTCH
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in the design, manufacturing and service of specialized systems and installations for the luxury yacht and commercial maritime sector. Our client is experiencing positive changes and growth within the company as well as their specialized market and is looking for talented project and design engineers to hit their goals for the upcoming years.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a MARINE DESIGN ENGINEER?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.