“Do you have what it takes to rank first on Google for some of Europe’s largest fashion brands?” To reach this ambitious target we are looking for a SEO specialist to join our international E-commerce team in Amsterdam.
Our team of 175+ colleagues from over +35 countries work to create exciting fashion experiences – whenever, wherever. You will join the Brand.com department, a young and dynamic team consisting of campaigning, e-mail marketing, merchandising and SEM. The primary office of BESTSELLER E-commerce is based in the center of Amsterdam and our business includes 20+ fashion brands we sell online in 13 countries. From here, we support all BESTSELLER brands, among others VERO MODA, ONLY and SELECTED, in growing and optimizing their e-commerce activities. You will be part of an open, dynamic and international environment.
In this role you will be optimizing the content for all BESTSELLER brands and sub-brands for SEO, and play a crucial part in our platform migrations. You will constantly check the sites and ensure that the right keywords are used in the on-page and meta content. You will be advising and assisting the brands with SEO related tasks and link building. Furthermore you will constantly experiment to find the best solution for SEO optimized content.
More specifically you will:
- Perform keyword research
- Optimize on-page and meta content for SEO
- Suggest site improvements based on page-level optimization findings
- Constantly monitor the SEO rankings and come up with ways to improve them
- Find opportunities for internal and external link building
- Assist in developing the link building strategy
- Monitor and analyse the SEO traffic
- Report on all of the above to your manager and the brands
- Keep abreast of all new developments in SEO by diligently following related websites, blogs, etc
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-5 years of relevant SEO experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Communication or similar studies
- Relevant certificates (like Google Analytics) are a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken – Dutch, German or Danish are a plus
- Experience or strong interest in working within e-commerce/retail, fashion-related experience is a plus
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work precisely in a fast paced working environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team
- HTML knowledge or a strong interest to learn
Why work for us?
You will get the chance to join an established team with dedicated and skilled colleagues. You have the opportunity to make a real impact on the online representation of BESTSELLERS’s brands throughout Europe. We trust and challenge our employees to take on responsibility, and we encourage an open and equal dialogue between all employees.
We are a family-oriented company that takes care of their employees offering different benefits such as:
- Competitive salaries
- 50% discount on all BESTSELLER brands
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- Gym memberships discounts
- Flexible working times
- Catered breakfast and lunch in the office
- A workplace run on trust with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- A culture of trust, autonomy, and continuous feedback that contributes to a positive impact
- Extensive onboarding
- Plenty of opportunities for professional and personal development
Last but not least, we have employees from all over the world and encourage international candidates to apply. If applicable, we will assist you in relocation formalities, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.