Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Do you want to work at world's largest logistics service and have spare time during the day for studies or private matters? Then we are looking for you!
For DHL Parcel Hengelo we are looking for enthusiastic parcel sorters who want to work in the evening shifts (15.00 or 16.00 - 23.30) or the nightshifts (02.15 or 02.45 - 08.00) and you're available 3 days a week.
What are you going to do?
As a parcel sorter you are responsible for sorting and preparing packages for shipment to the customer. You ensure that the packages end up in the containers with the correct final destination. An important role within the logistics process!
Depending on your own availability, you will be able to work flexibly in one of the following shifts:
• Evening: Monday to Friday from 3 p.m. - 11.30 p.m.
• Night: Tuesday to Saturday from 02:45 - 08:00
The work consists of:
• Scanning packages;
• Creating stickers manually using a computer and pasting stickers on the shipments;
• Setting up and sorting packages on the assembly line;
• Manual sorting of returned packages;
• Moving roll containers;
• Find out the origin/destination of damaged/illegible shipments.
We are looking for physically strong workers who are independent but who like to work in a team. We work with boxes of different sizes and weights, say goodbye to that gym!
Are you the one we are looking for? We ask the following from you;
• You are at least 18 years old;
• You speak sufficient Dutch, English or German;
• You are in possession of your own transport to location due to working in the evening/night hours;
• You are available for the afternoon/evening or night shifts;
• You can request a VOG (certificate of conduct).