Are you knowledgeable on the major privacy laws within the world and want to further enhance its application within the Data & Analytics department? Then we’re looking for you.
Our story (the bitesize version)
Every week, millions of customers across 24 countries order the dishes they love with us. But the thing that really makes Just Eat Takeaway special isn’t food. It’s our people. From our innovative tech teams to communication experts, we’re always looking to attract the best global talent.
That’s where you come in.
All about the role
As a privacy coordinator in the Data Governance team of the BI & Analytics department you will enhance the application of the various privacy laws applicable to Just Eat Takeaway.com. Together with the DPO, you’ll ensure adoption, implementation and monitoring of data privacy controls within the data platform, overseeing new ways of working, bridging the gap between high level data policies, cloud platforms and the BI and Analytics team.
You will work with Privacy Ambassadors within the team, to coordinate privacy projects within the various functions to ensure local agility but with a central governance setup from the central analytics organisation. You will also work closely with the DPO Office, taking their direction on policies and standards.
In this varied role, we’re counting on you to:
- Enhance the privacy practice in the BI & Analytics organisation, by developing the privacy controls from policies and procedures and delivering projects to implement, monitor and test controls.
- Understand and analyse technical solutions for data privacy requirements in the BI & Analytics platform
- Actively participate in the Privacy Ambassador Network and work closely with the DPO Office
- Be the first point of contact for all data protection / privacy related questions, aiding the DPO in information gathering and data breaches within the BI & Analytics organisation
- Collaborate with fellow team members and new colleagues on data privacy procedures and tools
Can you deliver…
Here are the skills we need from you:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related role which requires substantial knowledge of privacy regulations
- Can translate across different audiences
- Understanding of (big) data technologies
- A natural collaborator with excellent communication skills - build bridges
- A proactive, data-driven and logical mindset
- SQL desirable
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
Here is our offer
Your skills and our great rewards belong together. That means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- A varied and impactful role with the opportunity to grow
- A dynamic, international workplace
- Fantastic company and team events
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- 26 days of holiday per year
- Office amenities: Delicious tea & coffee, fresh fruit, our popular Friday drinks…and more (temporarily unavailable)
- A budget for ordering lunches and a working-from-home allowance
- Ready to take on this exciting role? Click Apply Now to send us your CV!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden