Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
THERAPY SALES SPECIALIST HERNIA AND WOUND MANAGEMENT
Careers that Change Lives
To support our Hernia and Wound management Business we are currently looking for a fulltime customer-oriented field Therapy Sales Specialist with excellent communication skills and natural ability to spot business opportunities. This is a great challenge for a person with a strong relations management skill and few years of commercial experience. Fluentin Dutch and English is required.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you present and sell Hernia and Wound management products and services to current and potential clients. This fulltime field Therapy Sales Specialist position is responsible for meeting or exceeding established program targets within a given geographical territory (Province North Holland, Utrecht, Gelderland). We expect you to be able to learn and comprehend complex medical and scientific information, maximize client brand, achieve daily sales call activities and client deliverables by gaining access to decision makers and influencing product usage. The main purpose of this new role is to sell the range of products (Sutures, Laparoscopic instruments, Hemostatic products, Trocars, Hernia portfolio for Inguinal, Ventral and complex abdominal wall repair) as well as different projects like Visualization and Tender Management.
You will be responsible for the sales of these products to assigned hospitals and related healthcare professionals.
You will be primarily responsible for selling the full range of products in assigned accounts or regions in a professional manner to hospitals and related healthcare professionals as well as for the management of quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
• Achieving agreed budgets, focused on sales growth
• Presenting, providing in-service and selling Hernia and Wound management-products and services to current and potential clients
• Supporting and advising the physician on the correct use of Medtronic devices
• Preparing presentations, proposals and sales contracts
• Managing account services through quality checks and another follow-up
• Identifying and resolving client concerns
• Optimizing tender management in region
• Leading with clinical selling activities within the territory
• Identifying sales prospects and contacting these and other accounts as assigned
• Preparing action plans and scheduling to identify specific targets and to project the contacts to be made
• Following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
• Interacting with purchasing managers / hospital administrators to set up and negotiate broader sales contracts
• Taking a wide organisational view of selling and managing accounts, with sufficient knowledge of competitors and their products
• Maintaining customer knowledge by gathering information about account activities and potential, key decision makers, competitive participation, market share etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Demonstrated track record of sales (3-5 years experience)
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, persuasive, communication and negotiation skills
• Fluent in Dutch and very good level of English
• Advanced presentation and negotiation skills.
• Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
• Strong computer skills ( Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Used to work independently with a high level of time management skills
• You are service-oriented team player
• Living in North Holland, Utrecht of Gelderland
• Sales driven, business minded and with an entrepreneurial spirit
Nice to Haves
• Product launch, territory planning and forecasting experience is a plus
• Operation room experience
• Experience in medical devices/ medtech or healthcare
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
Also a competitive package is of course part of that. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
• Flexible working environment;
• Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results;
• Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
• Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
• Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your own career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.