- Prioritize customer/partner time - develop deep relationships with the Technical C-Suite as well as the technical architects in the lines of business. Add new customer IT contacts monthly; follow up with short written recap; update account plans as needed
- Help customers to envision the possible - lead technical briefings with customers to help them envision how Microsoft Cloud Technology will enable their digital transformation, shaping their technical agenda & driving usage
- Consumption planning - using MSX, review consumption planning & execution activities within your accounts with v-teams weekly
- Industry: Demonstrate deep understanding of the Education industry, trending scenarios and transformational technology architectures
- Technology: Demonstrate technology knowledge related to Microsoft, competitors, partners, legacy, integration and interoperability
- Envisioning: Ability to drive relevant C-Level TDM conversations related to technology vision and architectures
- Understand the customers’ priorities and strategies, and plan programs of services that drive value and contribute to Microsoft growth through attainment of your revenue based, share based and/or consumption-based quota
- Expand strategic customer relationships, by being the customer’s technology strategy trusted advisor, to drive larger impact for the customer selling Education services and solutions that grow consumption of Office 365, Windows 10 devices (including Microsoft Surface), Azure, Intune for Education and Dynamics 365
- Drive Azure as the cloud for academic research by establishing strategic design wins across top research institutions
- Plan the technical delivery and impact of services that drive customer objectives, outcomes and success creating lighthouse examples of digital transformation
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden