Do you want to be a key leader in Microsoft’s fastest growing business and personally driving an industry transformation to the Cloud?
Do you have inherent and boundless commitment to work with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Microsoft’s Cloud?
Would you be passionate about guiding, leading and successfully transitioning our customers and partners to the Microsoft cloud and Office 365?
Office 365 Customer Experience team is looking for a thoughtful, analytical, high energy Senior Program Manager to own and drive a new approach to the Office 365 “Onboarding and Adoption Experiences”. This role will be a key Senior Program Manager responsible for a large customer and partner base. You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated Onboarding Service for all customers.
As the Senior Program Manager for this business you will drive execution and provide automation improvements to maintain customer and partner satisfaction during the Onboarding phase. You are responsible to deliver the customer Onboarding Experience for Office 365 while utilizing the company’s immense IP and assets across partners, Microsoft Enterprise services and support teams, the Microsoftfield sales organizations and Office 365 business groups. This key Program Management role will require developing exceptionally strong and transparent working relationships with the aforementioned teams to deliver expected customer and business results.
Your key business metrics will be:
- Increase customer and partner satisfaction
- Reducing time/cost to onboard
- Increase active usage
- Reducing cost per active user
- Increasing the adoption velocity of customers leveraging Microsoft cloud services (Office 365, EMS, Azure,etc)
Successful Candidate Competencies:
- Self-drivenand self-awareSenior Program Manager with proven history of demonstrated and measurable business impacts thru influence and direct team leadership
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, build and deliver customer and partner business results thru an engineering or professional services team
- Experience with machine learning,PowerBI, and regression analysis highly desired
- Passion to improve our customer’s onboarding experience with Office 365 and ability to partner effectively with product teams to create new user experiences and enable automation
- Cloud competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate why the cloud and Office 365 in particular is a transformational industry change
- Strong leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers and partners
- Ability to identify and scope programs and guide supporting business case development and management approach
- Data Driven: strong data analysis skills taking pride in making data-driven decisions while defining and building the necessary tools to gather, track and measure key business data points.
- Strong problem solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
Microsoft Office 365 technical competency:
- Possess a broad knowledgebase of Office 365 technical architecture
- Experience deploying Office 365 preferred
- Influencingothers: the ability to move others across organizational boundaries to a desired business outcome when there is no clear “ownership” of an issue.
- Story Telling: demonstrated ability to create narratives that are targeted to partners and customers on an emotional level, delivering clear outcomes and a call to action.
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities and ambiguous requirements
- Customer and Partner Focus: proven experience driving business impact based on a deep understanding of customer and partner needs.
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries.
- Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity.
Your specific responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Execute, manage and lead a set of Office 365 customers and partners thru onboarding / adoption processes
- Analyze, develop and communicate key onboarding/adoption processes and technology improvements feedback for Office 365and other cloud services
- Develop, foster and maintain effective customer and partner relationships maintaining PSAT/CSAT
- Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, marketing, Enterprise Services/Support and field sales and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
- Manage customer and partner onboarding programs within expected timeframes, costs while continually driving increased effectiveness and thus reducing costs
- Create high quality business requirement documents and partner with engineering on all stages of BI solution development and delivery
- Collaborate with engineering partners to ensure delivery of data and infrastructure for reporting capabilities
- Collaborate with Business stakeholders on new feature requests for data measurements and reporting needs that progress towards our roadmap and strategic business plans
- Writeadhocand long term SQL/T-SQL and DAX/Tabular code and /or review code with vendors, key stakeholders, and other relevant groups
- Use Azure Machine Learning to Build and Operationalize Predictive Models and Predictive Analytical Measurements where needed
- Use Big Data (Cosmos) to Design and Model new data integration capabilities for our Self-Serve BI Solution where applicable
- Partner with BI Engineering and Business BI Team on implementation and delivery of Big Data integration
- Work with Azure DB and Power BI Cloud products to design and prototype new BI capabilities that extend BI beyond the corporate network (i.e. Cloud).
- Model and Prototype Data scenarios for Self-Serve Business Data Consumption, including customized business dimensions, facts and measures.
- Use Azure Machine Learning to create and define complex business measurement, beyond the capabilities of SQL/T-SQL and DAX/Tabular.
- Define and Maintain Measurement & KPI consistency across Tabular Models and Data Feeds
- 5+years of program management experience with technicalaptitude & hands-on experience
- 5+years experienceenabling customers with Microsoft cloud services (Office 365 plus other cloud services highly desired)
- Knowledge or ability to quickly learnAzure Machine Learning, SQL server, SQL tabular, Power BI, and in-product experiences
- Proven experience developing and managing reporting solutions, dashboards & scorecards using Microsoft BI technologies
- Consistent track record of developing reporting strategy and delivering global reporting solutions
Proven Project / Program Management Skills
- Business Intelligence Certification or a PMP certification is a plus
- Advanced degree (MBA, Masters, PhD) in engineering, business, marketing, economics or related field is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden