Cloud Endpoint Technical Specialist #ModernWork
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us Responsibilities
Join our Modern Work Team as a Cloud Endpoint Technical Specialist and help our enterprise customers modernize their endpoints and embrace a Zero Trust security model. As a pre-sales technical specialist your primary goal is to establish confidence and win our customers’ trust to use M365 Solutions. The portfolio comprises of Azure AD, Windows 10 endpoints (physical or virtual), Microsoft Endpoint Manager, and ‘as-a-service’ model technologies. You will partner closely with the field sales solution specialists to understand our customers’ business challenges, determine the necessary technology strategy and remove technical blockers enabling digital transformation.
As a Cloud Endpoint Technical Specialist (TS) you will:
Be the technical subject matter expert for Modern Work solutions.
- Deliver proof of the technical value of Microsoft’s solutions to customers. Own & drive the technical decision making process. Secure the customer's agreement that our solutions can meet their success criteria.
- Through tailoring your message, envisioning ideas, show our technology differentiation and be a trusted advisors for our customers that guides them in adopting a modern cloud endpoint strategy & architecture.
- Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain the capabilities of Microsoft's products and services to our enteprise customers, and demonstrate how we can make their businesses more successful.
- Solve technical blockers to accelerate adoption of Microsoft 365 + Devices solution sales and customer usage.
- Seek to identify new customer opportunity or demand for Microsoft solutions in their accounts, as well as participate in demand generating events and activities.
- Share practical knowledge with Microsoft partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
- Adopt a learn-it-all mindset to strive for deep understanding of M365 Solutions, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD), Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD), and Surface.
- Shape current and future products and marketing strategies by delivering feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
Stay sharp, share your knowledge, and learn practices from others.
- Continuously nurture and grow your technical, sales, professional skills, and competitive readiness.
- Participate in Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training, and articles for your domain.
- Microsoft encourages thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
- The position is open for candidates with senior experience and / or those earlier in their careers as well
- Throughout your career you will have gathered industry knowledge and experience in any of the following areas: Unified Endpoint Management, Information Security, Identity & Management solutions, IT Infrastructure Architecture, and Virtualization solutions
- You have technical sales or consulting experience with products like Windows 10, Surface, Office 365, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), Intune, Azure Active Directory, Desktop Virtualization, Windows Virtual Desktop, or other related or competetive Zerou Trust products
- You are passionate about being customer facing and building relationships, coupled with your listening and questions-based selling skills help you to see the “big picture” and develop innovative solutions to your customer’s challenges
- You will already have a relevant technical certification or will have the opportunity to earn a Microsoft Certification.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden