Bedrijf: W Amsterdam.
- MBO (Secondary Vocational Education) / HBO (Higher Vocational Education) Practial Internship
- Currently enrolled within a hospitality related study
- Fluent in English
Available per direct
Start your internship as B&F Trainee at the W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and talents.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing design mix of heritage and contemporary where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside the W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites.
Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
And here’s the exciting part - we are looking for a B&F Trainee who is passionate about W,music, style and innovation.It is critical that the B&F Trainee represents the W lifestyle to our guests and customers. They, like the rest of our ‘talent’ are the soul behind the brand and they bring it to life. The B&F Department of W Amsterdam consist of three different outlets: Banqueting, In Room Dining (Room Service) and the W Lounge.
- The daily operations in order to meet and exceed guests’ needs and business requirements and adherence to service standards and operating procedures.
- Conducting duties and responsibilities in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, ensuring that the highest level of service is maintained.
- Welcoming, helping and caring for guests. Looking after all food and drinks orders.
- Answer questions about the menu or the hotel and introducing new experiences to the guests.
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You'll have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You thrive from working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if need be. You are a teamplayer and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers alike. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you enjoy having fun at work as well!