Bedrijf: Jaz in the city.
What you get
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment with cool ‘jazzy’ colleagues;
- A ‘stage’ to develop your moves;
- Employee discount at other Steigenberger hotels all over the world;
- Become your friend’s favorite person with the Friends & Family discount at all the Steigenberger Hotels.
Jaz in the city
Jaz in the City is a new opened hotel in Amsterdam which is different than all other hotels in Amsterdam! We ride to a new rhythm; we have a hip, unconventional and dynamic concept in a creative atmosphere full of fresh perspectives and inspiration. Jaz Amsterdam has the explore archetype; we are always exploring new ways for creating unique hospitality!
Jaz offers acoustically tuned guestrooms with audiophile-approved sound systems. With 247 in-tune rooms and 11 offbeat suites, a destination bar and a restaurant, we are the place to be for Ziggo Dome concert-goers or Amsterdam city-trippers. We let our guest’s hearts beat strong to our musical pop-up performances, local art and heartwarming hospitality.
Let us know what makes you feel shuffle! We are excited to read this in your application, accompanied by your resume and photo. Feel the Jaz Amsterdam vibes on www.jaz-hotel.com.
Thrilled to know more? Call Us at 0031 682756341
Or mail to Valerie Maitimu: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Wanted: Trainee/Stage Front Office
Jaz Amsterdam is a hotel that likes to surprise its guest and provide them a stay better than they ever expected. To make that happen we are looking for people that like to work at a cool, vibrant and innovating place. Sounds like you?
You are the first person our guests see when they are entering the hotel. A first impression is very important, so it is your responsibility to blow them away! Our guests will check in and out at your desk trough an iPad and you help them with all their needs during their stay. You give them information about events, restaurants and activities in the area. If a guests complains, you are the one who can solve this in a tactful way and make sure they leave our hotel with a smile on their face.
- Like to work for a totally new hotel brand: Jaz in the City;
- Want to become a Front Office hospitality expert;
- Have hospitality as your 2’nd nature;
- Think a smile is the best make-up;
- Like to give guests an unforgettable experience at Jaz Amsterdam;
- Are looking for a not-so-ordinary internship;
- Speak English and preferably Dutch – more languages are a pre.
- Study Hotel management or another comparable study;
- Are responsible, flexible and creative in guest service;
- Have ‘the octopus’ as your nickname, because you are the best multitasker;
- Are available for at least 3-5 months;
- Have a little bit experience in hospitality;
- Know great hotspots in Amsterdam, or like to get to know them.
Than we match!