Bedrijf: Soho House Amsterdam.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Ideally completed a professional barista training
- Gained working experience of around 1 to 2 years in a similar position
- English language skills on a communicational level
- Knowledge of preparation techniques and equipment, types of coffee beans, recipes, latte art
In addition to joining the pre-opening team, we offer a wide range of Learning & Development opportunities, team events and activities.
We look forward to receiving your application via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, stating your earliest possible start date.
Who We Are…
Established in 1995 by founder and CEO Nick Jones, Soho House originated as a private members’ club for those in the film, media, and creative industries. The group has gradually expanded to include Houses in the UK, US and Europe, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms.
Each House is designed for the city and neighbourhood it's in, but all share the same ethos, to create a comfortable home from home for a community of like-minded creative people, wherever they are.
Soho House Amsterdam is in the 1934 Bungehuis building on the Spuistraat. The House is canal-side, with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a floor of club space, screening room and a Cecconi’s restaurant on the ground floor, which is open to the public. There will also be space to park bikes and a workshop for repairs.
The Role ...
We are currently recruiting for passionate Baristas to support the daily operations in our Bars, as part of our Italian restaurant ‘Cecconi's’ and our member’s club. In this position you will be mainly in charge of preparing coffee specialities as well as other hot and cold beverages.
You will be mostly busy with:
- Providing a warm welcome for guests and give advice on coffee specialities
- Preparing the needed mise-en-place and set-up the coffee machine for smooth operations throughout the day
- Maintaining inventories and equipment, as well as ordering, inspecting and storing incoming goods
- Supporting the service team as needed
- Organizing, supervising, and cleaning of the station practicing exceptional safety, sanitation, organizational skills according to HACCP guidelines