Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas. So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
WeTransfer's mission is to enable the effortless transfer of creative ideas. Advertising on WeTransfer gives advertisers the unique opportunity to reach a huge, global audience and present their brand in a bigger, bolder and more beautiful way than any other online platform.
Are you someone that can think beyond? Do you have the passion and drive the most out of beautiful campaigns? Then, come and join us!
About the role
Every month we run over 100 international advertising campaigns, with the Benelux market being an important one, and this number is growing rapidly. We work with appealing brands directly, with their media and creative agencies, to get beautiful campaigns up and running. Several of our campaigns have won prizes, like the FKA Twigs campaign which has won 7 awards last year.
Our ambition in the Benelux is high, both in business growth and the opportunity to showcase our mission. We believe that we can help our advertisers maximize brand impact through our unique platforms, by engaging our influential audience with campaigns.
Our mission is to create meaningful experiences for a premium creative audience through our campaigns. Our in-house creative agency will be an important sidekick, to elevate advertising to the level we require.
For these reasons, success in this position requires a blend of strong consultative, entrepreneurial and creative skills, and the passion and confidence to turn bold, unique ideas into reality.
Who we are looking for?
WeTransfer is looking for a strong, experienced sales and marketing professional to help sell our advertising solutions to major brand advertisers, directly or through agencies, in the Benelux market.
We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge of Brand Advertising, preferably with experience of Digital Transformation and a background in the creative agency industry.
We are seeking someone who can build strong relationships and execute a business plan while operating independently and confidently. We need someone with experience and measurable success in selling digital solutions to traditional and / or digital brand marketing departments.
Senior experienced background in media & marketing
We are looking for someone with:
- Senior experienced background in media & marketing
- Deep understanding of the dynamics of the Benelux advertising market, including stakeholders like agencies, clients and sales houses
- Experience with bringing local advertisers to a EMEA / global level
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in a fast pace environment
- Proven track record in delivering strong financial results in terms of revenue and growth
- Eagerness to go beyond, knowing how to translate barriers into challenges and always looking for new opportunities
- Proven ability presenting and influencing top level decision makers and key stakeholders
- Experience supporting the execution of growth strategy and action plans as part of a team
- Project management capabilities, with experience in completing projects with minimal direction and high attention to detail.
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- Managerial skills are a plus
- Fluent in Dutch & English
A little something about us
Since 2009 WeTransfer has been helping people share their creative ideas. We believe creative thinking changes the way we see the world, and so we develop tools to get people into their flow – that strange and beautiful state where everything comes together and the best work happens.
Today, 42 million people in 195 countries share ideas using WeTransfer. We are constantly developing new products, as well as rethinking what our current platforms can be, and can do.
Our founders originally worked in design, media and marketing; today we’re lucky to be working with the most creative minds in branding, sales, design, support and engineering.
We believe a diverse company is a better company. Whatever your story, we want to hear from you. Whatever your background, we’ll help you do your best work. All employees get an annual €1,000 personal development budget to learn new skills, or improve existing ones.
Our Amsterdam office sits right by the river in the east of the city; our LA team are based in Venice. With lunch, snacks and great coffee, we know how to keep our teams properly fuelled. Our culture team designs a program of outings, speakers, workshops and fitness classes to get a good work-life balance, and there is free gym membership for all employees too.