Senior Manager Analytics and DSI - Marketing Measurement
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Back to search results
Previous jobNext job
As the Senior Manager of DSI & Analytics - Marketing Measurement, you will build and lead a team that is responsible for marketing wide measurement, data science, and experimentation within Horizontal Marketing Services area. You will support the Marketing department channel leadership in understanding marketing effectiveness of channels, audiences, and strategies.
You will work closely with other leaders in Horizontal Marketing Services, ensuring that data science and analytics are being appropriately leveraged in the department’s decision making. Your ability to work well with others from different backgrounds, anticipate problems before they arise, and to put together pragmatic solutions, will be vital to being effective in this role. You will build a strong understanding of the wider marketing environment and be an advocate for analytics.
The Senior Manager of DSI & Analytics assembles and organizes the man-power, technology, and processes necessary to address the current and future analytics needs of the business area they support. He or she understands that information and data are key business assets, and operationalizes the application of data and information in order to deliver optimal performance. He or she is a member of the business leadership of their area and actively influences data capabilities and competencies within the business.
- Plays an active supporting role in the definition and execution of all processes regarding analytics roles across the company (hiring, performance management, role definition and calibration, career path definition, help drive engagement with the analytics community)
- Thinks strategically and identifies areas where data science and analytics can make a significant impact on the business
- Builds a strong team within their area, by coaching and developing managers as well as top technical talents.
- Plays an instrumental role in evolving and designing new applications of data science and analytics to business problems
- Takes ownership and understands goals and objectives of supporting business partners
- Brings vision and strategy to improve efficiency in the way analytics and data science teams work
- Drives implementation and deployment of complex projects within their scope
- Is capable of articulating complex concepts in simple terms to senior stakeholders
- Is the advocate of data science and analytics throughout their scope/function
- Works closely with other internal entities to ensure their teams are always working towards what’s most important for customers and to achieve high business impact
- Ensures clear and effective communication to their stakeholders: proactively keeps all stakeholders informed of what’s happening, upcoming changes, projects, issues, etc.
- Masters or PhD in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Quantitative Finance, Epidemiology, Behavioural Science, etc)
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant role
- 3+ years of management experience
- Expert in solving real problems using data mining techniques and with statistical rigor
- Strong knowledge of data management (engineering, data pipelines, workflows)
- Expert technical skills regarding data analysis, statistics and programming. Strong working knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, SQL, Python and/or R.
- Expert in translating business problems into data problems
- Strong skills in storytelling with data
- Expert in statistics and experimentation
- Advanced knowledge of online experimentation
- Expert knowledge of the possibilities and limitations of different types of data analysis and/or data science modelling
- 5+ years of experience in advertising experience
- Well-versed on the Economics of Measuring Online Ad Effectiveness: Including lifts studies, MMM, MTA, Geo experiments.
- Strong MarTech and Marketing science understanding:
- Clear communicator, capable of explaining complex concepts simply.
- A commercial mindset with a history of delivering against performance goals.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist