Build and deliver proto systems with minimum lead-time and maximum quality and optimize availability of proto systems overall.
- Keep the assigned machines in perfect state by:
- Keep machine, hard and software, configuration up to date
- Implement required Field Change Order’s (FCO)
- Logging all activities in logbook
- Carry out and/or assist the integration activities on the machines
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and report issues in the design to improve system performance
- Review test plans to ensure efficient use of the system
- Provide technical support to D&E engineers, as a generalist
- Ensure efficient use of machines, escalate in case of problems to group leader or Proto Integrator
- Transfer machine status and issue list to next shift, pass down
- Ensure safe working environment and work according 5S principles
Technical Bachelor / Master Degree preferable in:
- Relevant experience in a multi-disciplined work environment. Preferably knowledge of measurement systems and/or system functionality analysis.
- Test experience in D&E environment, proto type systems
- Working with complex systems
- A strong communicative personality with a pragmatic attitude.
- A real team player with a quality orientation.
- Technical driven.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Proactive and independent