In this position you are responsible for the deliverables of HR Payroll, providing direct support to company employees, other HR groups and company management as part of a centralized function to handle a variety of HR-related transactions. The focus in Operations will be to maintain an intimate understanding of the processes and procedures that make the Service Center efficient as well as the obstacles and barriers that impede efficiency. As Payroll officer you will need to collaborate with fellow HR Shared Services colleagues and partner with stakeholders for the effective delivery of customer services. It's your task to establish cohesive and collaborative working relationships with HR colleagues in the Field HR Teams and you will utilize a variety of documented procedures and technology tools to manage the payroll processing and execution of assigned HR process activities and transactions.
The major responsibilities will be:
- Manage the monthly payroll closing for several entities in several countries in Europe; the Netherlands, France, Belgium, Poland, Italy, in collaboration with management and external partners for our employees
- Advise the internal clients on various topics related to payroll
- Deliver the monthly HR reporting for group and ad hoc reporting depending on business needs
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry and output and corrections of HR transactions into systems
- Identify, navigate, research and troubleshoot HR processes related to multiple HR based applications and associated systems
- Analyze own cases to evaluate if resolution requires changes to current process or if resolution should be added to the knowledgebase
- Meet key performance measures such as average answer speed, case resolution time, customer service and call quality as indicated in the team indicators and SLA
- Process travel expensen
You have minimum 3-5 years of experience, knowledge of ADP Streamline and very good knowledge of Dutch and English, France would be helpful. You are discrete, service oriented and pro-active and you have strong administration and accurate working skills. You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel. You are a reliable person, flexible and seeking to take on responsibility. You have a clear drive for result, you are mature, tactful and open-minded and you are available for 40 hours per week.
The organization is chemical oriented, located in "De Kanaalzone". They are producing a wide variation of products and deliver these to different customers within Europe. The applications are used in products like paint, photo-industry, oil and life science products.