Bedrijf: Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. In addition we offer you…
- a professional and stimulating work environment.
- an international and fun team.
- personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
- special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
- career possibilities within Marriott International.
- a uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport team. Our doors will open in the third quarter of 2018.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
NEW OPENING– RENAISSANCE AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Do you have a passion for food and inspiring others?
Are you looking for a diverse, international and professional working environment?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel is looking for you as a Sous Chef!
What are my responsibilities?
As Sous Chef you are reporting to the Executive Chef. You are managing activities of our kitchen team. You...
- determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays.
- monitor the quantity of food that is prepared; inform the Beverage & Food team of menu specials and out of stock menu items.
- will prepare special meals or substitute items and you will monitor stock of kitchen supplies and food.
- are maintaining kitchen logs for food safety programs and food products and ensure the quality of the food items. (HACCP)
- are assisting management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counselling, disciplining and motivating and coaching employees.
What makes you the perfect fit?
We are looking for a chef who lives life to discover and brings personal style to every experience. You are passionate about food and have a specific culinary degree. You have got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. You have at least 2 years’ experience in a managerial position in the kitchen. You can communicate in English and preferably Dutch and have knowledge of overall hotel operations.