For a leading European Holiday Park organisation we are looking for a Senior Project Manager Construction for the Netherlands. Are you looking for a new adventure, have plenty of experience and a MBA/MSc degree? This is your new opportunity!
Involved as from the initiation of each project to setup the construction program in co-operation with the development department, the construction manager, the pricing manager and various departments within the company. Total responsibility each assigned project is designed to be realized within planning, budget and quality.
* Translates all internal and external demands into a construction design that fits quality demands, budget and timeframes. Let's prepare / prepares this design into work descriptions and details in close co-operation with the construction manager and pricing manager,
* Inventories the current status of the real estate in co-operation with the maintenance department and implements the findings into the program.
* Selects and steers advisors to setup the whole program.
* Day to day management of parties involved in the design as to have all work descriptions, drawings, contracts, permits, orders etcetera in place to enter the construction phase.
* Responsible all regulations are observed, s.a. safety, security, etc.
* Let's work out or works out detailed information that inform contractors and suppliers in tenders.
* Together with the Construction Manager and the Purchasing department tenders respective parts of the construction works.
* Leads general construction meetings with parties involved.
* Regularly reports to the Director Construction and the development department on planning, budget and quality.
We offer a fantastic job within a demanding but fun to work company. Salary indication between EUR 5500,- and EUR 8000,- gross a month, depending on experience. Companycar, excellent benefits.
The Project Manager has a broad experience within the construction- and project development market, has the skills to understand various demands within the organization and can transform these into feasible design and project plans, ready for construction
- Technische Universiteit (Mba/MSc) supplemented with management courses.
- Senior level as a manager of residential renovation projects and experience with realisation/renovation of public buildings.
- Preferable previous functions: Project developer or senior project manager at an advisory firm in construction.
- Dutch and English
- Excellent knowledge of how the construction market is organized and what procedures / regulations have to be fulfilled.
- Able to identify the information needed to design the project, seek that information from appropriate sources and uses skilful questioning to draw out this information
- Can perform under pressure
- Regular IT skills and drive to implement new automation