Foods Labelling Data Expert
Exciting opportunity for a Foods Labelling Data Expert at Unilever in the Netherlands
One Year Unilever Contract
LOCATION – Wageningen, the Netherlands
Travel – 5%
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home Care, Personal Care and Refreshment products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. It has 161,000 employees. Over half (58%) of the company’s footprint is in developing and emerging markets. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Knorr, Dove, Domestos, Hellmann's, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry's, Marmite, Magnum, Lynx and Axe.
Unilever R&D opened brand-new Global Foods Innovation Centre in Wageningen, the Netherlands. Here we create critical mass in expertise areas to ensure that the technologies ultimately bring benefit-led, breakthrough innovations to the markets. The site is innovation ecosystems to leverage the knowledge and expertise of external partners.
For the R&D team in Wageningen we are looking for Foods Labelling Data Expert. It is Assistant Manager role primary focusing on applying Food Law expertise to labelling data in Unilever IT systems, assuring compliance, speed to market and availability of labelling data to support company strategies.
- Applies expertise of labelling data in ingredient specifications in Unilever IT systems on global level. Is source of know-how and reference point for food labelling data in R&D tools, globally. With close cooperation with global and regional Regulatory teams, manage the know-how among R&D formulators, ingredient expert teams, project leaders and product and labelling specifications experts, globally.
- Applies European Food Law expertise, incorporating its rules into R&D IT systems, assuring compliance and data driven labelling of Unilever products. Assures structural approach to labelling data of Food products, driving consistency and supporting speed to market and e-commerce agenda.
- Owns labelling data for Foods Europe in Unilever IT systems. Assures its full compliance with European Food law, consistency with Unilever labelling rules and consideration of local markets specifics. Drives improvement and simplification of the data in line with changes in food law, growing market demands and Unilever strategies.
- Approves labelling specifications for Foods products on European market. Supports local R&D teams answering regulatory challenges from authorities, related to labelling.
- Drives digital & data culture in Unilever R&D being ambassador of IT tools and digital processes.
- Education: MSc degree in Food Technology, Food Law or similar relevant area.
- Experience: At least 3 years’ applied expertise in labelling of wide range of foods products for European market.
- Languages: Very good English (speaking and writing).
- Excellent computer literacy (Excel). Favorable knowledge about management of databases, Power BI.
- Project Management skills, very good communication skills, ability to work in multifunctional and multicultural team.
- Other competencies:
- Solution oriented mindset and good communication skills,
- Affinity with details, structured and consistent way of working,
- Engagement and creativity
- Effective networking
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE?
To apply, you must do so online. Please do not forget to upload your CV and a motivation letter. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Please note this is a Direct Search led by Unilever. Applications from agencies will not be accepted, nor will fees be paid for unsolicited CVs.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist