Central Change Management Lead
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.
Ensure the successful and sustainable implementation of AkzoNobel’s transformation and change initiatives, providing effective change management guidance. interventions and resources in support of the business, functions and the work streams.
Partner at strategic level with the initiative owners; work closely with business management and work stream leads to understand their needs and identify their change management requirements. Work together to create a change strategy and plan that aligns to the overall AkzoNobel transformation journey and supports the effective delivery of their global programs.
Deliver an integrated change strategy and approach to the Regional Culture & Change Managers (RCM) enabling them to take ownership and personal responsibility for the successful deployment in their region. Align with the RCM’s to ensure we have clear visibility on all active projects in their regions that facilitates robust planning, successful delivery and share learning allowing them to execute with discipline.
Lead and manage the pool of change management project managers, equipping them to deliver on their commitments and ensuring the right quality of support and results.
Continuously develop change management capability within the organization. Take ownership of the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the AkzoNobel change management framework, ensuring the framework and tools are available, known, understood and used across AkzoNobel in all change initiatives.
Change management excellence:
- Further develop, update and deploy the central change management approach and materials
- Ensure central change management approach and tools are known, accessible and deployed
- Ensure high quality, fit for purpose change management strategies and plans are created
- Ensure we have clear visibility on all active projects across the organization
Change management Delivery:
- Collaborate with initiative sponsors to help shape and deliver the AkzoNobel people transformation and behavioral change
- Develop and coach program/project managers and HRBPs on the change management framework and materials to ensure on time delivery with the right quality
- Support change managers/project managers/HRBPs in creating and executing their change plan(s)
- Enhancing change/project managers/HRBPs’ use of the central change management approach and materials
- Coach and support the organization to use the central change management approach and materials
- Help build and develop a global network of change agents
- Support and coach executive leaders on their change management/leadership capabilities
- Regularly review the central change management approach, tools and materials, incorporating feedback and new thinking to continuously improve our approach and offering
- Responsible for the delivery of Function and Business Transformation storylines. Liaise with Corporate HRBP’s and Functional Communications for their support
- Support RCM’s in creating their local Transformation storyline, based on the Regional storyline to ensure quality and consistency
Promote CM as a center of excellence and as provider of excellent support (with the appropriate hard and soft skills) across AkzoNobel and with senior leadership.
- University or master’s degree plus at least 7 years work experience in Change Management, HR or other functions with tangible change management and transformational leadership experience and a proven track record of delivering large and complex projects on time and on budget
- Geographical experience in at least 3 regions and/or multiple different countries
- Highly polished and professional behaviors, comfortable presenting and influencing at senior level
- Competent professional with the ability to provide strategic CM input and translate it into tactical and operational implementation plans
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Can deal with ambiguity and complexity
- Able to translate theory into practice and vice versa
- Experience in multinational matrix organization
- Excellent communicator, both in communication with specialists and with main stakeholders
- Fluent in English
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 6094
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist