Do you value the opinion of a patient on their own medicine?
Do want to use real-world evidence to change healthcare by listening to patients and analyzing their opinions on medicines, conditions and treatments?
Then Insight Pharma Services is looking for you to analyze and extract key information from the experiences given by patients.
Moreover, you can be a driving force in improving our data quality, security and compliance.
We are interested in strengthening our team with a new member for 24-36 hours a week.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
As a data analyst your daily activities and responsibilities are to:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action;
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality;
- Determine the best methods for managing and moderating our user generated content;
- Generate routine and ad hoc reports;
- Actively use data to help patients learn from experiences;
- Maintain our ISO27001 framework;
- Actively keep the company up to date with the latest laws & regulations.
- A profound interest in data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate;
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner;
- Programming skills preferred with emphasis on SQL language (query execution and report writing);
- Knowledge of statistics;
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and NEN 7510 preferred;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint;
- Previous experience in information management is an advantage;
- Bachelor's degree (or commensurate work experience);
- Enthusiastic & proactive person and able to work in a dynamic, smaller company;
- Around 25 – 40 years old.
- A young and dynamic organization
- Opportunity for personal development
- A competitive salary