Looking for a job in a team whose first priority is to deliver modern apps for its customers? Do you like working on challenging software development projects organized by the principles of the Scaled Agile Framework? Quyntess is hiring full stack software engineers with at least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, with several years’ experience.
Quyntess (www.quyntess.com) has achieved a leading position in Supply Chain Collaboration, delivering innovative Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions on the cutting edge of supply chain management, supply chain integration, and web technology. With a clear focus on collaborative planning and execution processes for Order to Cash, Procure-to-Pay, e-Logistics and Supply Chain Sustainability, we have established a growing international customer base. Think of names such as Océ Canon, Volkswagen, MAN Truck & Bus, Danone and PepsiCo. Our supply chain solutions are increasingly built of standard apps, developed by Quyntess for platforms such as Tradeshift.
You will play a key role in the development of standard apps in the area of Supply Chain Collaboration, supporting the web based interaction between Buyer and Supplier. We develop mainly using AngularJS, Java and Postgres. Our software development is organised according to the principles of the Scaled Agile Framework, applying Jenkins for continuous integration and using JIRA and Confluence to structure and manage our work.
You will be using your skills to:
- Design and build responsive web apps, all the way from user interface up to the persistence services.
- Detail User Stories into technical designs.
- Discuss functionality to be developed with our supply chain consultants.
- Actively support User Acceptance Testing with customers.
- A few years’ experience developing modern web applications, preferably with AngularJS.
- At least basic knowledge of relational databases, preferably Postgres; ambition to extend in this area.
- A keen eye for top quality of the software product you deliver.
- A personality who likes to work in multi-disciplinary teams in an international setting.
- Customer driven attitude; it pleases you to support our customers with perfectly functioning software solutions.
- Written and spoken English at least at C1 level.
We consider it an advantage if you have:
- Experience with tools and techniques such as Eclipse and Jenkins.
- Knowledge of structured software development via the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Some knowledge of web application servers such as Tomcat.
- An eye for state-of-the-art User Experience.
- Experience with productivity tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Some knowledge of Business Intelligence tools. We use Qlik Sense in our apps.
- Affinity with industrial software solutions, especially in the area of Supply Chain Management.
Work at Quyntess
Quyntess constitute a real team with highly professional background, delivering support and services to blue chip clients. We consider it a challenge to be among the first to apply new business concepts and integrate the latest software technologies such as Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Integration as a Service (INTaaS) technologies from different partner solution providers. Our team thrives on sharing knowledge and working together in an informal atmosphere to deliver appropriate solutions for complex problems.
Apart from on-the-job training and an intensive coaching during the initial period, there are ample opportunities for professional training courses. Depending on the candidate’s ambitions and performance, excellent career perspectives can be provided.
Our development team is mainly based at the Quyntess headquarters in Gorinchem, the Netherlands. You will also be in touch with the many software engineers at our partner Tradeshift, with worldwide development locations in Kopenhagen and San Francisco.Quyntess offers excellent primary and secondary compensation schemes in relation to your skills and experience.