For one of the world’s leading and most renowned luxurious yacht builders, Middle Point is looking for an analytically strong Construction & Outfitting Engineer with solid coordination skills. The Engineer we're looking for recognizes him/herself in the keywords: vision, quality, dedication and passion.
As a Construction & Outfitting Engineer, you work in the Engineering department on the construction & outfitting, you coordinate the engineering package done by several subcontractors and maintain the information flow between different departments inside the company. The role is challenging and combines broad technical knowledge with excellent communication and coordinating skills.
Furthermore as Contruction & Outfitting Engineer you have the following tasks:
- Monitor and coordinate project related matters in terms of time, quality and agreed arrangements with internal and external parties to ensure the timely delivery of the project;
- As Construction & Outfitting Engineer you perform required calculations for the outfitting equipment and constructions;
- Create layout (equipment plans) and other outfitting plan drawings;
- Produce Engineering documents for Purchase and Production (materials, equipment and installations) in accordance with the building specifications and rules & regulations;
- As Construction & Outfitting Engineer you provide technical support to both the Engineering and Production departments when necessary;
- Report to the Project Manager Engineering.
As a Construction & Outfitting Engineer you meet the following requirements:
- BSc or higher related to Naval Engineering or Shipbuilding;
- +4 Years experience in similar role in the Engineering department;
- Excellent communication skills in English (Dutch is a big plus);
- Familiar with the rules and regulations of the Classification Societies and international authorities;
- Proficient user of MS office and design and calculation software (AutoCAD, Rhino, and Nupas);
- Experience in the yacht building is a must;
- Teamplayer, innovative, perseverant;
Depending on your personal and professional situation we will offer the Construction & Outfitting Engineer an excellent package. We would like to inform you about this in a personal conversation.