Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
ING is looking for a Global Facility Services Expert
IN 2017 ING decided to outsource (part of) Real Estate (RE) and Facility Services (FS) activities of 7 countries to one supplier via a Total Facilities Management (TFM) model. Services in scope of the TFM model are, amongst others: cleaning, logistics, catering, vending machines, waste management, gardening and grounds maintenance, Health & Safety, Security Guards, Reception Services, storage and warehousing, office relocation services and hard services. Total spend of these services is approx. €160m / annum.
Implementation of TFM constitutes a transformational change aimed at reducing costs, increasing efficiency, simplifying processes, increasing standardisation and improving cost transparency whilst maintaining or improving service quality levels.
Managing the TFM model is a responsibility of the MSP function which resides within the Corporate Real Estate and Facility Services (CREFS) department. The Global MSP team (Tier 2) works in close collaboration with the MSP teams in the countries (Tier 1) and the supplier. Together we have the mission is to support the core activity of ING Bank by:
Tasks & Responsibilities
The key tasks of the role are focused on 3 areas:
1. Relationship management:
- Create an environment and facilitate a broad dialogue to strengthen mutual understanding, trust and cooperation between relevant stakeholders within ING and the supplier.
- Ensure that all parties work together in a constructive manner on issues that concern the outsourced service.
- Implement best-in-class performance and best practices in countries while keeping a good balance between global strategy and specific local needs and requirements
2. Performance management
- Ensure overall coordination and monitoring of the desired quality levels which need to be in aligned to the ever changing business needs
- Analyse global reports and draw conclusions upon best-in-class performance and best practices
3. Contract management
- Ensuring that the supplier delivers on agreed and contracted savings
- Manage and monitor contractual arrangements and ensure that problems and conflicts are seen and resolved fairly within the perspective of the contracts and (usually) long-term relationships.
- Manage cross border contractual implications
- Act as escalation level for Tier 1 issues
How to succeed
For the Global MSP function we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Facility Services Expert. As Global Facility Services Expert you will be working within the Global MSP team which is responsible for successfully implementing and managing the TFM contract. The position reports to the Head MSP Facility services. To be successful in this position the following competences are required:
What we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Than we’re eager to get to know you. Click on Apply and upload your CV & motivation. For more information about ING check: www.ING.nl/werken
We are looking forward to your application!
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself. If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us.