You will come to work in the Logistics tribe of Nedap Healthcare. We contribute to helping people give and receive the right care at the right moment and place. We strive to optimize the quality of care by efficiently matching people and time.
Three different teams are working on logistics-related products. The team where you will work consists of front-end and back-end developers, and they work closely with mobile app developers. Our teams work hybrid, and it is entirely up to you how you balance this. But we appreciate it when you drop by our beautiful office in Groenlo occasionally.
- We do not keep track of leave and working hours for our colleagues. This responsibility lies with you and you determine it yourself in consultation with your colleagues. For us, the work/ life balance within Nedap is very important;
- Holiday pay;
- A 13th month;
- A profit-sharing scheme;
- A good pension scheme;
- A Macbook or Windows laptop;
- But above all, we invest in your development! Nedap knows no pots for your development. Besides our extensive induction programme and personal development programme, we are happy to look at your potential with you.
Vereiste ervaringen en skills
We seek someone who can work independently and in a small team with different disciplines. Because as a team, you guys will be responsible for more than one product, and sometimes you need to figure out things that others do not know much about.
- An experienced developer who feels comfortable with both back-end and front-end development
- Over a couple of years of experience with Java, Vue.js or ReactJS
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English and speaking Dutch is a plus.
- Entrepreneurship mentality to figure things out.
- Have experience in shipping to a large group of end-users.
Interested? Send your motivational letter and CV via the application button. An assessment is part of the selection procedure. As part of the application procedure we may ask for a Certificate of Good Behaviour.
Questions!? Contact your recruiter!Michael von Harras
+31 (0)6 81 03 48 80