Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Would you like to be a part of a team that is helping innovative startups drive transformation? Do you enjoy developing end to end customer journeys? Does the idea of engaging deeply with the startup community to help Founders build, launch and grow their business excite you?
The EMEA Startup Marketing team is seeking a talented, self-directed senior field marketer to lead our marketing strategy for EEM (Emerging Markets). Working backwards from the customer, you will partner with team members and stakeholders to develop and build scaled marketing programs to accelerate AWS adoption within the segment. As part of this role, you will gather market and customer insights and use these insights to develop and execute a marketing strategy for the startup segment. You will prioritize areas of focus and resources to achieve maximum impact, build multi-channel marketing plans, and use a data driven approach to decision making.
You will partner with sales teams and work closely with AWS cloud experts, partners, customers, field marketing, PR, business development & customer engagement teams. The ideal candidate will have a results-driven approach to marketing and a scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit to thrive in our fast-paced environment.
About the team
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
* Extensive experience in a high-tech B2B sales-facing marketing role
* Experience in a marketing leadership role, including managing and driving stakeholder alignment
* Hands-on experience developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns
* Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of delivering marketing programs at scale
* Superior oral and written communication skills in Russian and English with an innate attention to detail
* Startup ecosystem experience across commercial teams
* Bachelor’s degree
* Experience developing and executing marketing strategies to drive a high-growth, SaaS or cloud business
* A career trajectory that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results
* Proven ability to analyze complex market segment and account dynamics and develop a marketing strategy
* Deep understanding of and experience managing marketing and sales funnels, from lead to revenue
* Demonstrated problem solving capabilities in a complex business environment
* Ability to make data-driven decisions quickly
* Ability to work independently and autonomously
* Ability to interact and communicate effectively with senior leadership
* Master’s Degree
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.