Our client is one of the leading fruit specialists in the region and provides thousands of customers with high-quality fruit. From the Venlo location, these fruits are prepared based on orders and then shipped to the appropriate locations.
What do we offer?
- A gross hourly wage between to €13,-;
- Excellent working conditions according to the applicable CLA;
- Opportunities for advancement with good performance;
- Independent function;
- Working hours: 06:00 to 16:00/17:00 and 07:00 to 18:00/19:00.
What will you do?
- As a forklift driver you will mainly be preparing fruit pallets;
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Collecting orders with the scanner;
- You perform light administrative tasks to keep track of the system stock;
- At the end of the day you make sure the workshop is clean for a fresh start the next day.
What do you bring?
- You have a valid Forklift certificate or are willing to re-acquire one;
- You have significant experience as a Forklift driver;
- You are willing to work in a refrigerated environment (average 3 to 5 degrees Celsius);
- You master the Dutch or English language in both word and writing;
- You are flexible regarding shifted day shifts (see working hours);
- You are willing to work flexible hours, depending on the schedule, and are not afraid to work overtime.