As a Business Manager you have the responsibility for assigned countries in Europe and your goal is to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction. Together with the Country Fleet Sales Manager you will achieve the yearly sales target of the assigned countries. To do this, there is a lot of freedom to plan your own day.
An average day starts with a meeting with the Fleet Sales Manager. During this meeting you discuss sales opportunities at fleet customers and ongoing projects. After this meeting you review special price requests which were initiated by your markets, accurate analyses of these requests are required to increase parts sales and margins. Your planned meeting with the service provider for the fleet program contains topics like:
- past due follow up
- credit line reviews
- solving disputes from the fleet
To stay connected with the market you will plan dealer and fleet visits to improve the PACCAR Parts Fleet Services program and preferable convert parts sales to PACCAR Parts. Travelling abroad and be open for different (business) cultures is required to be successful in your role.Jouw profiel
For this position, we would like to get in contact with a very ambitious candidates with a commercial / technical degree at Bachelor or University level (e.g. business administration).
In this position you;
- Communicate easily in an international setting and have a pragmatic and proactive approach
- Have analytical skills and are able to convert this into commercial actions
- Like to travel occasionally to fleets and dealers to discuss opportunities and improve the program
- Have affinity with after sales, preferably in the Truck industry
- Are good in prioritizing your work
- Have a good knowledge of the English and Dutch language, an additional language is an advantage
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE) is responsible to grow the sales of spare parts to customers in all DAF markets across the world. To relieve large (international) fleets in buying parts and services across Europe, PACCAR Parts Fleet Services (PPFS) has been introduced 10 years ago. PPFS is a business partner for these fleets which provides benefits, such as competitive pricing, credit lines and invoice solutions. Thanks to the growth over the past years, PPFS is now active in 20 countries across Europe and has currently over 1.000 fleets in the program. The Eindhoven Fleet Services Team (in total 6 Business Managers) is responsible for further expansion of the Fleet Sales business and quality improvement of the program.Wij bieden
At DAF you will work in an innovative and committed organization. Cooperation and responsibility are key. We offer you a career with development opportunities. You don't just choose a job, you choose for a career at DAF.
Working together on a high tech product, with passion and pride. That's working at DAF. In addition to a good salary, DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.