Senior Developer 3D Computing
As Senior Developer 3D Computing at KUBUS, you will be responsible for the implementation of user-interactions and 3D optimisations of our 3D tools for visualising and analysing 3D building models. We use state-of-the-art web technology as part of BIMcollab, our platform for 3D model validation and issue management, aimed at improving the quality of 3D building design models. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, thus contributing to the sustainability of the built environment with smarter use of materials, less waste and energy-efficient buildings. A good user experience is of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and quality in our development.
In your role as Senior Developer 3D Computing, you know how to bring requirements for 3D interactions and optimisations to a quick conclusion based on your knowledge and experience with 3D technology and GPU programming. You are a valuable sparring-partner for the software architect and senior developers in the search for the best implementation design. There is a lot of room for research and innovation because we aim to be among the world leaders with our solutions for visualising and analysing 3D building models (BIM).
Our development team consists of over 40 developers, testers, scrum masters and Product Owners, divided over six scrum teams. You will play a decisive role in one of the scrum teams working on the 3D web applications. Supervising junior/medior developers can be part of the role. You work on average two days at the office and the rest can be done from home if desired. Even though we don't see each other every day, your team is there for you!
Who we are
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated in BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue-management. A team-effort we are really proud of! Additionally, we are distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design-software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client-satisfaction surveys.
What do you need for this?
- You have completed a suitable Bachelor's or Master's degree, for example in Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Your knowledge of 3D technology (OpenGL/DirectX/Computational geometry) and GPU development is extensive and up-to-date.
- You have knowledge of development methods such as Agile and Scrum.
- You have experience with software optimisation and algorithms
- Knowledge of C++ is an advantage, as the developments are mainly in modern web technology.
For this position we are exclusively looking for candidates who are free to work in the Netherlands.
We offer a challenging position with a lot of variety and growth opportunities. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of the Central Station. In addition, you can count on:
- A salary from € 3.646 - €5.924 gross per month depending on knowledge and experience.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme, profit sharing (on average 1 monthly salary or more), and employee participation ensure significant involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- There is plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence, and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with a working from home allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Do you want to know more? Then take a look around at www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions, you can always call us at +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.