Our next Studio Traffic Manager will be focused on:
Key focus 1: Time Management
- Managing project timelines from start to finish
- Managing the marketing campaign calendar
- Maintain project planning, workflows, timelines and project tracking reports
- Manage weekly production/creative meetings to align all departments on timelines
Key focus 2: Planning & Support
- Driving the Concept To Launch planning & proactively chase input and review milestones
- Reporting escalations to Head of Marketing
- Booking freelancers as needed
- Ability to manage multiple calendars
- Providing user support for workflow tools, digital systems, including creating reports, training new users and system administration.
Key focus 3: Budget & Resources
- Updating budget administration and ensuring the budget is met.
- Balancing client or creative requests versus the available budget.
- Managing the resources of people and time.
Our ideal candidate:
- Completed education with a Bachelor, HBO or similar, in a related field e.g. Graphic Intermediary Traffic/Production Management/Project Management
- Has gained at least 2+ years experience in a similar role at brand or agency side.
- Is experienced in project & process management
- Has experience in a fast paced environment
- Is knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, SAP; first experience with Adobe CC a plus.
- Has attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- You're hands-on, assertive and have a pro-active personality, that allows you to balance communication, timing and budget.
- You take ownership in managing timelines and reporting.
- And of course you have are just a nice person to work with. A true team player that just fixes things.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written required
Hunkemöller strives to be a much loved, social & inclusive brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2022, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
Together Tomorrow - Join a Retailer that's on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our Together Tomorrow initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business. Ready to help us achieving our ambitious goals? Where ever you'll start working with us, if in Stores or our HQs, you can contribute!
Apply now with your CV in English or LinkedIn profile only.
For this role, we're not looking to work with external agencies.Voordelen