As the German-speaking Credit Controller, you are an important link in the team. You will be in daily contact with international customers as well as colleagues, ensuring that the working capital is optimised by assessing credit risks, granting credit and collecting outstanding receivables.
But that's not all! Our client is ambitious and growing fast, so they are always looking critically at their operations and processes. Their goal is to simplify with more efficiency, keeping sight of customer focus. And that is where you come in! With your experience and insights, you will be a valuable member of the team and contribute to the further growth and development of the department.
What will you do?
- Independently manage the accounts receivable portfolio within the group;
- Check payments received daily and release orders that fall within the credit limit;
- Carefully record payment reminders to commitments/arrangements and disputes in the Credit-Management system;
- You will have direct contact with customers to address arrears and agree on payments;
- Determine credit limits for new customers and monitor them for current customers;
- Create credit notes and do invoicing;
- Coordinate collaborations with collection agencies, bailiffs and lawyers;
- Improve and automate processes.
What's in it for you?
This is what you can expect, among other things:
- A pleasant scale-up working atmosphere. Energetic, ambitious and sociable;
- 25 holidays (based on full-time) + always off on 2 January;
- A brilliant pension scheme with a 50/50 contribution;
- Growing together with the staff participation plan;
- Cosy drinks in their own bar or on the sunny roof terrace.
Who are you?
As the Credit Controller, you speak and write German and English fluently and have at least 3 years experience in accounts receivable or credit management. Furthermore:
- Strong communicator;
- A solid person who does not hesitate to call the customer;
- Affinity with numbers and analytical;
- You enjoy thinking proactively about improvements;
- Experience with a credit management tool and knowledge of Afas is preferred.
Please note: It is also important to mention that obtaining a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) may be required to fill the position.