You see things a little differently. So do we!
We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Within the ‘IKEA Consumer & Market Insights’ - team we are looking for an Insight specialist
Inter IKEA Systems (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
How do we do this? By enabling people across the IKEA value chain, and creating unique content to develop the IKEA business. Here are some examples of our different assignments.
· We develop solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with IKEA customers.
· We lead the work around when and how IKEA expands in the world, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
· We create the preconditions to strengthen the IKEA Culture and develop the right competence to meet customer and business needs.
An important part of our success is our unique culture and open working environment. Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally.
Read more about us at: franchisor.IKEA.comJob description
We are looking for an Insight Specialist who can contribute to the development of a strong and relevant IKEA franchise offer, by contributing as insight specialist to the development and implementation of the new global customer experience research and analytics programme called PulseCX.
You will be a core member of the PulseCX Product team, working with global stakeholders who work with customer data throughout the IKEA value chain, the extended project team and the extended insights and business solution teams. You will secure the development of a strong survey design and create and deliver impactful customer insights that inspire and enable IKEA people globally to make well founded decisions.
More specifically you will;
- lead the development of the PulseCX survey design, capturing and reflecting the insight needs from the business and securing the right requirements are set (sample size, frequency, granularity, profiling, etc)
- Lead the development of new customer insight products based on PulseCX with developing standardized data exploration, analysis and reporting as well as ad-hoc deep dives.
- Support the development of the overall PulseCX methodology & feedback eco-system.
- In close collaboration with the business solution area and data scientists, support the development of Text Analytics Models and the PulseCX QlikSense dashboard
- Be part of a dedicated, agile project team, but with a strong connection to the wider Consumer & Market Insight team and insight delivery agenda
- Be the leading voice of the customer in the project team, starting from defining business need until insights are delivered, in co-creation with key stakeholders.
- Identify customer insight needs and translate them into project plans, describing how the business questions are answered and which methodologies and data sources will be used.
- Analyzing and integrating different sources of data into clear business conclusions, connecting the dots across different sources to draw unique insight and enabling the stakeholder teams to translate and implement these into business actions
- Presenting customer insights from PulseCX (combined with other sources) in meetings with management and key stakeholders to present data and insights in an understandable and impactful way.
- Working closely with insight competence specialist to ensure competence needed for the best use of insights is secured.
- Attending relevant forums/meetings, supporting to create a culture of insight across IKEA organizations.
- Leading and working closely together with peers across the totality of Core Business Franchise and across IKEA
You are a down-to-earth team player who is driven by togetherness, simplicity and common sense and eager to take initiatives and achieve results together with others. You strive for constant renewal to move our business forward by providing knowledge, services and solutions with a customer centric mind set. We also believe you will need to have a combination of the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Education and experience:
o A Master degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Behavioural Science, Economics, or similar
o At least 5 years past relevant experience in domain of insight, including solid experience in customer experience research
o Experience working in an agile team, ideally in the area of research insight.
o Experience working in complex multinational organisations
o In-depth Knowledge of using insight products, methods and tools to help the business make better decisions.
o Experience in data analysis and visualisation tools are a plus
- Good knowledge of customer research design, methods and trends
- Capability to build trustful relationships with stakeholders, business partners and franchisees.
- Communication skills, including active listening and the ability to communicate/visualize complex issues in a clear, engaging way.
- Capability to collaborate and work in processes, engaging different IKEA competences in the network.
- Actively build a knowledge sharing network and competence to enable constant development in the IKEA value chain.
- Capability to analyse, draw conclusions and act on them with a holistic business understanding.
- Ability to cope with uncertainty and find new solutions without all the answers in place
- Good facilitation skills
- An agile team player: adaptable, flexible, cooperative, independent and curious & open minded
- A passion for project management and working with data, insight, and knowledge; Willing to impact the future of insight and data at IKEA
- Curious about what makes a business and brands perform and be desired by consumers
- A growth mind-set; curious to explore and eager to learn.
- Energy, driven and commitment to deliver results.
- Enjoy developing IKEA by building relationships, partnerships and networks.More Information
Inter IKEA Systems offers an exciting work environment in a global marketplace with exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. You will be part of a flexible, values-driven and open organisation and get the opportunity to work with a fantastic brand! This is a full time position (40 hours per week) with in initial duration of 1 year and a possible extension. The role is based in Delft in the Netherlands, with a need for frequent (20 - 40%) travel to Malmö, Sweden. You will report to the Foresight & Hindsight Manager.
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by 14 February 2020. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to work at IKEA and why you would be a good fit for this role.
Uren per week: Full Time