We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Within the Inter IKEA Group tax team in Delft a great opportunity has come up for a Tax Specialist.
Inter IKEA Group is the group of companies that connects IKEA franchisees with range development and suppliers and aligns the overall IKEA strategic direction. All to create a better everyday life for the many people.
The Group consists of three core businesses: Franchise, Range & Supply and Industry. The three core businesses work together with franchisees and suppliers to create an even better IKEA offer and franchise system. Inter IKEA Group aims to provide the best possible conditions for implementing and operating the IKEA Concept, and to create a strong platform for growth.
Read more about Inter IKEA Group at: about.IKEA.comJob description
As Tax Specialist you are part of the Inter IKEA Group tax team and you report to the Group Tax Manager. You are proactively advising the core businesses of the group on direct tax and transfer pricing, supporting with tax strategies whilst maintaining the group’s tax control framework. You will be working in an international environment with a multi-dimensional view considering commercial, people, financial and operational perspectives. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities include:
· Advise business on a range of transfer pricing and direct tax matters;
· Provide transfer pricing and direct tax support on cross-functional projects (e.g. corporate reorganisations);
· Support with transfer pricing and direct tax audits and investigations;
· Contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of Inter IKEA Group’s global tax function and tax strategy;
· Develop guidance as part of Inter IKEA Group’s tax control framework;
· Provide support on tax reporting, tax provisions and effective tax rate;
· Identify risks and opportunities of changes in tax legislation and suggest actions;
· Support with other taxes (e.g. VAT, Wage Tax) that may come up;Qualification
You are a down-to-earth team player who values togetherness, simplicity and common sense. You work independently with the ability to prioritise and show initiative. You are service minded and enjoy supporting your colleagues across the Inter IKEA Group on a daily basis. You build trustful relationships with all stakeholders relevant for tax and work collaboratively across organisational and geographical boundaries.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
· Master degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics
· 4-6 years of experience in a comparable in-house function and/or with a tax consultancy company
· Solid knowledge of international corporate income tax and Transfer Pricing (but also a willingness to broaden your perspective to other taxes).
· Ability to translate complicated rules in practical solutions (pragmatic) and explain them to the business in an understandable way.
· Interested in tax technology and/or data analytics (experience in this area would be a plus)
· Excellent command of English (spoken and written)More Information
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English no later than February 9th 2020. We really want to get to know you better, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
Please do not hesitate to contact Recruiting Manager Jan Maessen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions
Uren per week: Full Time