Your mission as a Assembler source engineer is to assemble, adjust, qualify and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times. common activities:
- Build: Install and align components for the CO2 laser subsystem. These include the Beam Transport System and the Optical Platform.
- Qualification: Perform CO2 laser alignments up to and including the Optical Platform.
During these activities candidate is responsible for progress which includes solving problems which may occur while maintaining the planned delivery times and quality. Makes suggestions for improvement of products and process with respect to both existing and new products. Provides support when new products are introduced into the production process. Identifies and reports expected bottlenecks and solves technical problems if needed in close cooperation with other disciplines.
The sector EF (EUV Factory) Manufacturing is responsible both for the production and installation of wafer steppers, scanners and light sources for EUV systems. The department CO2 Operations within Manufacturing is responsible for the assembly and qualification of the CO2 laser optical path from Seed Table up to and including the Optical Platform.
- Experienced MBO (+3yr) or HBO starter (Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics preferred);
- Plan and prioritize own work;
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status;
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics;
- Willing to work in 2 shifts;
- Willing to travel for support actions in the field at least 2 times a year (+/- 3 weeks)