Are you an adventures, international oriented and technical minded (electrical, mechatronics, mechanical or automotive) engineer? Apply now and find out what a challenging and motivating job we can offer you. Within the Factory, the department System Install Engineering is responsible the installation, testing and hand over of our EUV systems to our Support colleagues anywhere in the world. This means, with a team, you will travel 6 weeks to a customer site and then return to our headquarters in Veldhoven for 3 weeks.
To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
Equipment qualification of the source vessel at the customer site:
• Perform integration tests (calibrations and system qualification), resulting in stable EUV Plasma/Light;
• Work together with other install teams to deliver the whole system;
• Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations;
• Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes;
• Represent ASML at the customer site in a professional way;
• Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
• Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
• Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
• Experienced MBO (+5yr) or HBO starter (Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics preferred);
• High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning;
• Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
• Troubleshooting and solving system failures;
• Drives to achieve high quality of work;
• Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven and at the customer site;
• Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years;
• Good communication skills in English and Dutch.