Would you like to develop additional skills in the logistics field and learn how to drive a forklift truck or reach truck? You are now able to obtain a certificate within 4 days and in addition, Manpower will find you the perfect job. Is this the chance you have been waiting for? Please continue reading!
For several logistic providers in North-Brabant, Manpower is looking for logistics and warehouse employees who are willing to achieve multiple certificates. We are specialized in the training of forklift truck and reach truck drivers.
The following requirements are mandatory if you want to be eligible for the forklift truck and reach truck drivers training.
- You have at least an intermediate vocational (MBO) working and thinking level
- You are extremely motivated to achieve your certificate within 4 days
- You preferably have experience as a logistics warehouse employee. However this is not mandatory
- During this four-day training you are available for at least 40 hours a week, after the course the amount of working hours per week varies between clients
- You live near Eindhoven, for example in Weert or Helmond
Because it is not sure for which client you will possibly be working for, we are not able to inform you on the specific job requirements, but generally the following requirements are most important.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours
- You are prepared to work in different shifts
- You are willing to work on holidays, weekends, evenings and in some cases during the night
- You are available 40 hours per week
- You are able to perform heavily physical work
- You are able to apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG)
- Preferably, you master the English language
- You are in possession of your own transportation (car, bicycle, moped)
Starting date vacancy
There are multiple intake dates for this course. Apply now and you will be invited for an introduction!
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Apply online by clicking on the Apply direct button.
The selection process
- Apply online by clicking on the Apply direct button
- Fill in the questionnaire that you will receive within minutes via e-mail
(without these answers, we are not be able to further process your application)
- An assessment of the application, based on your CV and questionnaire will be conducted
- Your application will be forwarded to the Manpower establishment where your application will be proceeded
- Conduct the online skills assessment that you will receive by e-mail
- The Manpower establishment will contact you to conduct a telephonic interview
- (Possibly) a job interview will be scheduled with the client
Is the vacancy still visible on the Manpower website? That means the vacancy remains available!
We are looking forward to you online application!