- you are responsible for installing, configuring and testing of Linux clusters;
- you provide technical support;
- you will analyse and solve the technical issues;
- you provide training to support customers;
- you will work with the latest hardware and software technologies.
- you are familiar with Linux Operating Systems;
- you have the ability to script in Perl/Bash/PHP;
- you have knowledge about high performance and high availability clustering;
- you are willing to travel frequently within Europe for training and support;
- you are fluent in English, Dutch, French or German would be beneficial.
Our client offers competitive pay packages, but more important, a fun and exciting place to work where you can develop your skills and build a career.