Are you a proactive and ambitious IT specialist with a full understanding of the detailed workflow of several applications and the technical behaviour of application servers and databases? And would you like to develop yourself in an international environment? Then you might be the Operations Engineer we are looking for!
As an Operations Engineer, you will actively manage, monitor and run the application in order to proactively find and prevent operational problems. Your primary responsibility is to ensure operational stability, integrity and availability of the application.
Furthermore, some highlights of your role are:
- Understanding, under normal and peak loads, the technical behaviour of your system
- Always maintaining an up-to-date vision regarding IT expertise and also actively sharing this vision with your collegaes
- Ensuring that your system is secure at operating server, database and application server level
- Modelling trends proactively so that capacity changes can be implemented, tested and deployed
- Making sure the automation of deployment, operations tool and activities are continuously improved
The team uses the Scrum way of working, which means an active role in the Scrum meeting will be asked.
Do you like these responsibilities? Please check if you fit into the requirements below!
As an Operations Engineer you describe yourself as an energetic and driven person. Moreover, you...
- Obtained an IT-related Bachelor degree
- Have 3 - 8 years working experience in a similar role
- Have knowledge of Unix, Jenkins, Maven (Java) or Jira
- Possess excellent analytical, social and communication skills
- Are willing to participate in a stand by shift, since this financial institution is operating 24/7 for their customers
- You can speak and write English perfectly
Are you also experienced with the scrum and agile way of working? Then you could be the Operations Engineer we are looking for!
Besides a challenging environment, this organization offers scope for individual choice and the opportunity to maximize personal development. Examples are a personal training budget and flexible working hours.