For this position we are looking for an experienced service orientated waiter/waitress. Within this position the following characteristics are expected:
- You have at least two years’ experience as a waiter/waitress at a similar restaurant.
- You have good product knowledge (food and beverage).
- You are a team player.
- You are eager to learn.
- You are flexible.
- You have a professional and service oriented attitude.
- Attention to the guest upon arrival and departure is as obvious to you as the table service.
- You have affinity with working in a luxury lifestyle hotel in an international environment.
- You are a strong communicator and look presentable.
- You have a MHS diploma or waiter/waitress diploma.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
The Conservatorium Hotel is a luxury lifestyle hotel in Amsterdam, located on the Museum square in the Fashion district. The hotel has 129 rooms and suites of 25 to 170 square meters. The hotel also has several Food & Beverage outlets, so that the guest can enjoy local organic food at any time of the day, as well as the best coffees and delicious cocktails. The hotel has a Spa and Gym of over 1000 square meters including a swimming pool, Hammam, hot stone massage and yoga classes.
If you are interested in this position please email your C.V. and cover letter to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. For more information please see our website www.conservatoriumhotel.com or check out Facebook or our Twitter page for any updates.
The Conservatorium Brasserie & Lounge is located in the centre of the hotel with spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows and an impressive glass ceiling. The Conservatorium Brasserie offers a classic yet modern menu including salads, sandwiches and seasonal dishes. The Conservatorium Lounge offers an intimate character where our guests can enjoy different beverages and selection of snacks.
To strengthen our team of waitstaff in our Brasserie & Lounge we are looking for an enthusiastic and guest orientated waiter/waitress.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Serving guests at the Brasserie & Lounge, including taking orders and providing information, servicing dishes, preparing and settling bills with guests.
- Carrying out work related to the preparation of the service, such as mise en place (amongst others setting tables).
- Other activities, such as assisting in the set up and service during receptions and meetings.
- Being able to independently run a service.