The Golang Developer will play an important role in the creation of a new architecture that will enable the company to keep on growing its business. You will be working with other specialists in one of the Scrum teams, and among your responsibilities will be:
- Design, build and maintain (web) applications and services in Golang;
- Core component reliability
- API development
- Creating unit tests
The Golang Developer we are looking for is a proactive, committed teamplayer who doesn't like to perform the same trick over and over again, but who wants to innovate, learn and change.
The most important requirement for this role is a true passion for Golang, and some experience working with it (even if it's just hobby projects).
Next to that we'd like to see:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT related field;
- At least 5 years experience in (high performance) computer programming;
- Knowledge of software best practices (like unit testing, code reviews etc);
- Fluency in English, both written and oral;
- Analytical and a strong communicator
Are you passionate about Golang and do you want to be part of a fast growing e-commerce company? Then you are the developer we are looking for!
Our client, an e-commerce company active in the travel industry, is looking for an experienced developer who will play a pivotal role in the complete transformation of their online systems to a Golang environment. This will provide you with the opportunity to develop yourself into a true Golang specialist.