As a Supply Chain Coordinator in the Amsterdam office, you plan, support and execute purchase orders in order to meet internal and external customer needs and requirements. You communicate information on order availability and delivery to the customers. You keep the customer complaint level as low as possible by ensuring shipments and products are delivered in the most efficient and cost effective way to the right place and the time.
My client has a regional sales office for chemical products in Amsterdam. They play a vital Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain role in providing a variety of chemical products and are proud to provide innovative products with reliable service that customers can depend on.
- Order processing (purchase, sales & production)
- Transport ordering and monitoring (track & trace)
- Operational inventory management
- Order administration and filing
- Cost efficiency and cost control of suppliers
- Handling and reporting non conformities
- Supply Chain project support
My client is looking for support because of a maternity leave. It is likely employment will be extended because of growth. As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
Interviews will take place the 17th of October.