ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the chip and semiconductor
industry.ASML was founded in 1984 with headquarters in Veldhoven. ASML designs, develops,
integrates and maintains advanced systems deployed by global semiconductor manufacturers to
make chips that are used for a wide range of electronic, communication and (information)
As a tester you will accurately calibrate and qualify TwinScan systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times. Testing will be performed according to predefined procedures.
- Quality: perform calibration, performance, system qualification tests on ASML products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required.
- Production: ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification.
- New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc.
- Teamwork: Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible.
- Knowledge and skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems.
- Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working within TF-DO-test.
- Communication: synchronize and plan manual adjustments together with the Manual Technician. Inform Volume support in case of disturbances. Keep output/team leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning. Etc.
- Safety: comply with the ASML 5S and safety standard rules.
- Secondary Vocational Degree (MBO+ with 3-5 years' work experience) Mechatronics, Electro mechanics, Software, VAPRO-C or Bachelor Degree (HBO) in Mechanics, Electronics or Mechatronics, Computer Science.
Preferably in a high-tech production environment, e.g. electronics, ICT hardware, aircraft construction, precision engineering or maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills in English, we prefer candidates with also good communication skills in Dutch.
- Interest in other technical and business processes
- Independent, enterprising, purposeful and flexible
- Service orientated and team worker
- Able/willing to work mainly with computers in a remote testing environment
Salary and Benefits
We offer a position in a very dynamic high tech organization. Salary depends on educational history and work experience.