SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Netherlands.
Our Client is a big player in the Medical Devices in the Benelux and takes great pride in doing work to improve the lives of patients. They work closely with universities and non-profit organisations to have a portfolio with new innovative products.
For this client we are looking for a Sales & Marketing manager for the Benelux. You will be reporting directly to the General Management and will be involved in both operational and strategic targets. The role is global, and in a later stage you will have to establish a commercial team.
You should be able to analyse the market and realize a strategical market watch and will be closely involved in the launch of new high end products by implementing the strategic orientations of the company.
- Market mapping: know the market and formulate a marketing strategy
- Maintain relationships with clients
- Launch new products
- Forming and leading a commercial team
- You have enjoyed a higher scientific training (biology, chemistry, biomedical sciences, etc)
- Preferably you have experience in a scientific environment and are experienced in the field of Med Dev sales.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English. Knowledge of German and French is a plus
- You have shown to be a skilled negotiator with an excellent network and an established team player
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Stephan Opdenberg.