Bedrijf: art'otel amsterdam
- You check the clean condition every day: floors (including behind the counter), bathrooms, windows (inside/outside), external path and checks if the coffee machine, dishwasher and all other equipment is working properly;
- You check the stock of all necessary products and ingredients and refill if necessary;
- The barista opens the main door and checks that everything is in order;
- You carry out methodical cleaning in the areas that are not cleaned every day and check that the refrigerators are clean as well as parts of the espresso machine and other equipment;
- You are responsible for a clean and tidy workspace at the end of your shift, this includes:
- cleaning the counter, behind the counter, the espresso machine and all the equipment used (milk, cream, coffee, tea, counter, behind the counter, espresso machine);
- taking washed cups from the cup washer and prepare them so that they are ready for use;
- replacing all the materials which have been used during your shift;
- Refilling and keeping tidy of all condiment boxes and station.
- You prepare all the products pertaining to you;
- The barista checks the orders and deliveries of the products necessary for his job (bread, milk, soft drinks, coffee, fruit, various items);
- Always ensure you have sufficient product knowledge to be able to answer questions regarding food & beverage ingredients and allergies;
- Besides producing coffee, the barista is also responsible to handle transactions and to prepare and/or serve other food & beverage items;
- A commercial attitude is required to strive for the highest possible revenue, quality and service.
- It might occur that you have to answer any questions of the costumers about our products in a foreign language;
- You have to respect the requirements of safety, Arbo, HACCP and the work- and presentation methods.
When you work as a barista you might come along some aggravating conditions, like:
- Heavy lifting and carrying;
- Working in a standing position;
- Stressful work conditions;
Human Resources Manager art'otel amsterdam
– e-mailadres niet toegestaan –
We are looking for you!
The main objectives of this position are to retain a nice and peaceful environment, to take care of a clean workspace and place customer satisfaction above all.