Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- We are looking for a candidate ideally with a relevant degree in hospitality or tourism
- In addition we expect a minimum of 1 year work experience as a Host / Hostess in a hotel or restaurant with good standards
- This candidate has a passion for the Food & Beverage industry, is people oriented and enjoys interacting with guests
- A motivated, hands-on and sparkling personality would fit the both the position and the Andaz culture perfectly
- Good customer service, communication and interpersonal skills should be your strength
- Proficiency in English as well as Dutch is very important
"Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style".
Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant....what do these words mean to you? Do they describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with? If so, then come be a part of the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht!"
As a Host/Hostess you will be part of the hotels Food & Beverage team consisting of the Restaurant Manager, Assistant Managers, Team Leaders, Waiters/Waitress and Bartenders.
In this role you will be the face of our Bluespoon Restaurant and responsible for welcoming and creating the first impression for our guests. You have the ability to influence the overall restaurant experience by your interaction, which include providing table accommodations as well as offering menu and beverage recommendations. Other duties include the control of all restaurant bookings, assist in the restaurant operation when needed, gain menu knowledge and keep and update a regular guest’s portfolio.